The world seems a little crazy right now, but there are still a couple things within our control!
Nutrition is one of them!
If you have gone to the grocery store lately you may have noticed that a few things are low in stockÉ In NO WAY am I telling you stock up for months, but here are some great items that last a long time and will keep you on track with your health and fitness goals. IÕm going to break them down into macro groups.
Covid 19 grocery shopping list!
2. Oils (olive, avocado, coconut)
3. Green firm avocados
4. Nut butters
1. Chicken breast (family pack and throw it in the freezer)
2. Frozen Fish/shrimp
3. Canned Tuna
4. Egg whites
1. VEGGIES! Long lasting ones like sweet potatoes, white potatoes, mushrooms, squash, carrots, parsnips, onions, and garlic.
2. Frozen veggies are also and excellent option
3. Long lasting fruits like Apples, oranges, pomegranates, and lemons
4. Applesauce (no sugar added)
5. Fruit packed in water
6. Peel Bananas and freeze them in a zip lock bag
8. Instant Oats
All these foods will allow you to go awhile without hitting up your grocery store! Personal side note- donÕt forget about your furry family members! Buy an extra bag of their food as well! These lists will help you still maintain those nutrition gains and keep your immunity up!
If you have nutrition questions or are wondering how to concoct something different and appetizing over this quarantine, let me know! Lets get creative!Ê